Recipe video. Learn how to cook Atcheke and grilled fish in just a few steps
If you haven’t tasted Atceke, then you’ve been missing out on this delicious Ivoirian food.
In this post, we’ve put together the ingredients and recipe so you can follow and you prepare your own meal
We’ve also shared a video from Youtuber Mrs Drewry who prepares the meal in her own unique way.
Prepare it on your own or call your friends for a cook date. This is meal you will forever love
- Frozen Atcheke
- Crushed garlic
- Fresh fish
- Vegetable oil
- Buy frozen Atcheke defrost ( fuel station marts)
- Pour into a hot pan, add atcheke, 2 tablespoons of oil, a teaspoon of crushed garlic and a quarter cup of water.
- Cover and allow to steam.
- Season fresh fish ( tilapia / snapper buy from market and have them gut it)
- Fry the fish in about 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil for 10mins on both sides
- Then add chopped kpakposhitor, onions, garlic, chopped tomatoes and salt and pepper.
- Allow it to cook in its juices for another 10/15 minutes.
- Serve with warm atcheke