Budget-friendly meals you can cook on your own
Prepare your Beef Burger with less than GHC100
Written By Frede Gbati
If you are having friends over and you want to impress them by preparing a good quick meal they will be impressed by, we raise you a beef burger. in 30 minutes, you can put this meal together without breaking the bank or stressing too much.
A good beef burger is the ultimate multitasker too, perfect for breakfast, blends well into lunch, and is also suitable for supper before you sleep. Check out our recipe below, try this and let us know
- Ground beef a.k.a minced beef/ beef patty
- Black and White Pepper
- Seasoning of Choice
- Cheddar Cheese
- Bread buns/Burger Buns
- Mix seasonings, black and white pepper with ground beef and form into balls
- Flatten balls using a press shape or flat item and pan fry them for about 2 minutes on both sides or according to desired doneness
- Add sliced onions then a piece of cheese
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and some powdered pepper together to form a uniform paste
- Slice the bread bun in half and toast both sides
- Spread some of that tasty sauce on both sides of the bun
- Slice onions in a ring shape
- Slice tomatoes and any other vegetables of choice
- To assemble, put lettuce, tomatoes onions, and beef patty in one half of the toasted bun, cover with the other half bun, and serve with some crispy fries and cold cola.
Watch this recipe video on YouTube, go try it, and come thank us later.
About the Writer
Freda Gbati is a level 300 student at the University of Ghana studying Business administration. Freda loves to write and runs a business and a foundation. follow her on social media. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram