Try this Corned Beef Spaghetti during quarantine.
During this period of self-isolation and quarantine, being able to put together quick meals is a vital superpower to have.
To help you out, we have put together this super tasty but quick recipe you can try at home self-isolating or in quarantine
- 1 small corned beef
- 500g spaghetti
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 4 medium tomatoes/ chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cloves of garlic/ chopped
- 7 scotch bonnet pepper (Green pepper)
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Pour saucepan over medium heat, add onion, stir and let sweat for a few minutes
- Add tomato paste, stir and let cook for 2 minutes then add chopped tomatoes, stir and let cook for 5 minutes
- Add garlic, pepper, carrots, stir and let simmer for 2 minutes
- Add salt, curry, stir then add corned beef
- Add water, stir and let boil for 5 minutes
- Add spaghetti, stir and let boil for 5 minutes
- Add spaghetti, stir and cook for 7 minutes then add green bell pepper
- Ready to serve
If the steps are too long, check out this recipe video from YouTube channel Zeelicious Foods
Hopefully, you should be done with this recipe in 30 mins or less and go back to other activities.
Have fun trying!!