Here’s a quick recipe you can prepare during Quarantine
Not exactly what we would have wished for entering 2020 but we find ourselves in quarantine and social distancing due to Corona Virus.
Whether you are working from home or schooling from home, a good diet is the one thing which will comfort us through these times. To help you put together something with the few ingredients you have probably stocked up with, here is a recipe for a simple Watermelon lemonade which you can prepare in 5 mins.
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: SERVES: 4-6
1 medium watermelon
1 cup lemon juice
2 stalks of fresh mint
2 cups of ice cubes
1 lemon, sliced.
• Cut watermelon into pieces.
• Pour into a blender and blend into a smooth mixture then strain.
• Add lemon juice to the watermelon juice and stir.
• Pour into a jar with ices cubes and lemon slices.
• Watermelon lemonade ready to serve. Serve with mint.
Just because video makes everything better, watch a recipe video by Divas Can Cook on Youtube